I took two of the small felt houses and made a book. It was a learning experience. First I had to find which two houses were the same size. Then I used the Xyron to put adhesive on the back of the painted paper that would line each house. Then the Paper was cut to size, trimming as needed and stuck to the wrong size of each house and weighted overnight. Meanwhile, I cut pages for the inside.
Figuring out how to assemble the book took several tries. I wanted the pages to be able to be turned, so I felt something should be put between them and the covers. Beads of several sizes didn’t work but sequins did. The binding is waxed linen thread. It’s a fun little book.